A sweet and nutty treat doused with rich, deep and roasted type flavor that blends well with its creaminess. This ice cream delight captures the toasty nuttiness of black sesame perfectly. With just the right amount of sweetness, eating several servings won’t make you feel like you’re on a sugar high.
A truly unique taste from a complexity of flavors that anyone with a sweet tooth will love.
- 1.5 cup double ice cream/heavy cream
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 pcs egg yolks
- 4 tsp roasted sesame seed oil
Freeze the ice cream machine bowl the night before
- In a pot, combine milk, cream and half of sugar.
- Cook over low heat, until simmering.
- Add the vanilla and sesame seed oil
- In a seperate bowl, beat egg yolks with the remaining sugar
- Temper the egg yolks with a cup of warm cream
- Add the egg yolks with a cup of the warm cream
- Stir until the mixture thickens, enough to coat the back of a spoon
- Let the mixture cool
- Pour into an ice cream Machine and let churn until desired consistency
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze