When using the machine for the first time and there is no oil coming out
If there is no oil coming out from the machine during the first use, press the “reverse” button 2 to 3 times and press “start” button again.. If there is still no oil coming out, stop the machine, empty the hopper and check if it is assembled properly. Then preheat again and pour the seeds into the hopper
*NOTE: Always use dried seeds
When using the machine again and there is no oil coming out
*NOTE: Pour the seeds after preheating for 5 minutes
1. If in case extracting raw seeds: Always use dry seeds. But, in case the seeds will not produce oil, you can try roasting them for a bit.
2. Roasted seeds that were placed or stored in the refrigerator must be roasted slightly (around 2 to 3 minutes) to remove any moisture/water.
3. Pre-roasted seeds contain small amount of oil. Roasting the seeds before extraction will yield a larger amount of oil and it will also make the extraction run smoothly.
4. The machine must not be stopped during oil extraction. If the machine is turned off it must
be cleaned first before using it again.
When the oil extractor head can’t be assembled to the main unit
1. Assembling may be difficult if the oil extractor head is not clean. Remove the ring from the chaff outlet and check if the screw barrel
of the oil extractor head needs cleaning with brush.
2. If the oil extractor head is difficult to clean, connect it to the main unit and preheat for 5 minutes. Unplug the cord, use a kitchen towel or mitt and disassemble. Start cleaning while it is warm.