- 2 tbsp Roasted black sesame chaff
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Apple cidar vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 large clove Garlic
- 4 cups Mixed Greens
- 3 tbsp Black sesame oil
- Extract your oil using the Misso s2o.
- Whisk in greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey salt, minced garlic and black sesame seeds and oil
- Drizzle mixed greens or can also be used as sauce for meats, fish veggie sticks.
- The key is to create a balanced dressing that is creamy, sweet and sour. If the dressing is a bit sour you may add more honey.
- The dressing is simple and good to go with nearly any green salad. An easy way is to grab a mixed salad from the supermarket and add a few more items on top. It’s quick and easy!
- Toasting cooked sesame seeds brings out great flavor. Try this dressing with roasted sweet potato and pumpkin.